High School Intern Line Service Rep (Teller)
Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) is in search of High School Students to work as a High School Intern Line Service Representatives (Tellers). We have positions available at the following branch locations: Cheyenne Mountain, Monument, Castle Rock, Parker, Garden Ranch, Cordera, and Highlands Ranch. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn at a company recognized as a Gazette’s Best Workplace for the last six consecutive years!
Looking for a paid internship that will teach you essential career skills needed to work in a professional setting? This entry level position provides a great opportunity to learn cash handling and customer service skills in a financial services atmosphere. If you have a positive attitude, a hunger to learn and are available for this one year paid internship, apply today!
- Provides the following services accurately for members in person, by telephone or by mail:
- Processes transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments.
- Disburses cash and/or check withdrawals.
- Provides credit union or official checks, redeems bonds, processes credit card advances, and/or coin machine receipts upon request.
- Greeting members and accurately answering their questions or referring them to the appropriate person for a solution.
- Accurately processes end of day procedures including balancing reports, check processing and teller drawer.
- Identifies member needs and refers product and/or service to fit those needs.
- Understands the importance of privacy and confidentiality when handling financial information and transactions and complies with the credit union security regulations.
- Understands and operates within the core values of AAFCU – Integrity, Community, Quality and Service
- Must be 16 years of age by June 5, 2023 and will be a Junior or Senior in the 2023-2024 School Year.
- Availability to attend one of two eight-day training in Colorado Springs. Training sessions begin on June 5, 2023 and July 10, 2023.
- Work required hours including every Saturday.
- Internship is approximately one year commitment.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
AAFCU is an innovative, full-service financial institution committed to its employees and providing value-driven products, convenient electronic banking channels, and world-class member service. With assets over $900 million and 49,000+ members, AAFCU strives to be a trusted financial partner who helps its members advance their lives, grow financially, and achieve their goals. We are equally proud of our programs which give to the community through various outreach programs.
At AAFCU our interns enjoy an outstanding corporate culture, paid sick days, along with an outstanding 401K plan. This position is also eligible for an annual corporate bonuses based upon performance.
AAFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, ancestry, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks and criminal background checks.